NVQ Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations Management Requirements
|Assessment Type:||On-Site Assessment|
|Google Rating:||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (49 reviews)|
|CSCS Card Type:||Manager (Black) CSCS card *|
|Dedicated Assessor:||Yes; with direct contact number|
|Assessment Timescale:||2+ months|
|Fast Track Assessment:||4-8 weeks guaranteed (Optional)|
|Classroom Attendance:||No; we'll visit you at your workplace|
|Guidance & Support:||Yes; we're here to help|
|Our Coverage:||All of UK|
The NVQ Level 6 Construction Management assessment course is suitable for construction managers typically overseeing smaller parts of the project, or even several projects at the same time, and for those who can call themselves contracts or project managers.
You must have hands-on experience in a management role and be able to demonstrate the necessary skills and knowledge in the construction management field, as stated in the National Occupational Standards.
Your skills and knowledge of the construction management role should cover assessment criteria that demonstrates your ability to carry out daily managerial duties allowing you to do the following:
- obtain and implement the essential H&S information for the organisation of safe methods of work in the workplace
- plan and organise work activities in line with the project’s programme of works
- allocate tasks for subcontractors and other teams involved in the process
- implement cost and quality control of the project
- organise supply and storage of the project resources
- liaise with contractors and clients regarding the project
- implement organisational procedures for the monitoring of the project progress
- attend, take part and/or chair regular project meetings
During the NVQ Construction Management assessment course, the candidate (contracts/project manager) needs to oversee either a subcontracting company or part of the project’s managing team.
NVQ Construction Management Course Eligibility Quiz
Take this super easy quiz and answer 6 simple questions to find out if you qualify for the NVQ Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations Management course.