NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Supervision Requirements
|Assessment Type:||On-Site Assessment|
|Google Rating:||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (49 reviews)|
|CSCS Card Type:||Supervisory (Gold) CSCS card *|
|Dedicated Assessor:||Yes; with direct contact number|
|Assessment Timescale:||2+ months|
|Fast Track Assessment:||4-8 weeks guaranteed (Optional)|
|Classroom Attendance:||No; we'll visit you at your workplace|
|Guidance & Support:||Yes; we're here to help|
|Our Coverage:||All of UK|
The NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Supervision course, sometimes referred to as Junior Construction Site Management, is made for experienced site supervisors with a traceable work history record in a construction site supervision role.
The construction site supervision NVQ is mostly suitable for individuals working directly for the main contractor and those who are involved in construction site organisational activities such as:
- liaising with contractors, supervisors and construction site management
- organising deliveries of materials and equipment
- carrying out regular toolbox talks and/or site inductions
- attending progress meetings with construction site management
- implementing and taking care of all H&S aspects on the construction site
- carrying out safety inspections and quality control
- organising the operational area of work for sub-contractors
- implementing waste management and housekeeping on the construction site
- allocating work to sub-contractors
- carrying out regular inspections of the equipment
The NVQ level 4 construction site supervision portfolio should contain facts which demonstrate that the learner has a clear understanding of general H&S site policies. Hence, candidates in the construction site supervision course will be required to demonstrate the ability and knowledge to execute all site supervision tasks, according to the project RAMS.
A typical level 4 construction site supervisor oversees a larger scale of aspects of organisational activities and is expected to have substantial experience in supervision roles. Therefore, they should know how to implement and maintain project organisational and H&S procedures on the construction site and be able to plan work activities and resources to meet the project requirements.
NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Supervision Course Eligibility Quiz
Take this super easy quiz and answer 4 simple questions to find out if you qualify for the NVQ level 4 site supervision assessment course.