It is the aim of Up Level Ltd to provide access to this policy to all candidates during their assessment. Support for candidates can be provided and reasonable adjustments made to encourage and enable all candidates to progress towards the successful achievement of their goal.
First point of contact
If you would like any help with any part of the assessment process, the first point of contact should be either Up Level administrator or your assessor (you will receive your assessor’s contact number once you have enrolled for the course with Up Level Ltd).
Office number: 0333 050 9007
Once you are registered with our centre, your assessor must keep in touch with you on a regular basis (a minimum once every 3 months) to check up on your circumstances and help you in any way possible to continue with your assessment progress.
This support can be in the form of:
- Information, guidance and advice
- Assistance in assessment discussions
- Course resources
- Support to boost confidence and morale
Information and Guidance
Free information and guidance is available to potential and existing candidates regarding learning opportunities, choices and support via:
- Member of staff or management
- Up Level Ltd website
- Course information sheets
- 1:1 interviews
- Initial screening
- Learner handbook
- Awarding Body’s website specifications documentation
Assistance and Support
For all candidates requiring assistance and support, we can provide you with the following:
- Help with IT. If you are not able to complete registration through the use of IT (i.e. our website), your assessor will help you to complete the registration during on-site visit.
- No homework option. If you are not able to complete knowledge assessment criteria documentation or suffer from learning difficulties (e.g. dyslexia), Up Level can provide you with a no homework option.1
- If you are unable to get in touch with your assessor, please contact a member of our admin team on the following number - 0333 050 9007. They will be able to assist you in any situation.
- If you are suffering from mental health issues and feel like this may have an impact on your assessment, please inform your assessor or admin. We understand everyone can face personal issues at any time and we are here to help you during your assessment course.
Up Level will strive to support individuals/companies by providing flexible payment plans2 to those who seek to acquire their qualification with the help of our centre.
The standard options available on our website are 1, 2 or 3 payment instalments. This however can be looked at on an individual requirement basis as we understand that difficulties with funds can occur. Please contact the admin team for assistance in this case.
The total fee of the assessment (including any additional packages) will be split into equal parts depending on the selected number of payment instalments by individual/company applying for the assessment course.
Up Level will seek the registration and enrolment fee before making arrangements for the assessment course. This is for our assurance the individual/company applying for the assessment course is fully committed/motivated to come into a business relationship with ourselves both financially and morally.
After receiving the first payment from an individual/company, Up Level comes into an agreement to conduct and carry out your assessment course as described in our Fair Assessment Policy3.
Up Level does not have set dates/deadlines for subsequent payments as we charge our fees based on the assessment progress made (e.g. if you select 3 payment instalments, we'll seek the 2nd payment when circa 50% of the assessment has been completed). Likewise, when 100% of the assessment portfolio is completed, Up Level will seek the 3rd (final) payment.
Up Level will release the certificate upon receiving the final payment from an individual/company.
1 No Homework option. With this option, your assessor will do significant legwork for you by filling out the paperwork (questionnaire pages) on your behalf. Your assessor will carry out a voice-recorded discussion at your workplace and ask clear and simplified questions verbally. We will then use your verbal response to fill out all the answers (knowledge assessment criteria documentation) on your behalf. Package is subject to extra fee.
2 All payment plans are interest-free.
3 Available upon request