NVQ Level 3 Supervisor Course Requirements
|Assessment Type:||On-Site Assessment|
|CSCS Card Type:||Supervisory (Gold) CSCS card|
|Dedicated Assessor:||Yes; with direct contact number|
|Assessment Timescale:||2+ months|
|Fast Track Assessment:||4-8 weeks guaranteed (Optional)|
|Classroom Attendance:||No; we'll visit you at your workplace|
|Guidance & Support:||Yes; we're here to help|
|Our Coverage:||All of UK|
The NVQ Level 3 Supervisor assessment & training course is made specifically for working construction site supervisors or foremen, typically overseeing occupationally related operatives from the same trade.
Your work must be more site-based, rather than office-based, and your role should involve activities that help organise project workflow by liaising with the site management and communicating vital information to the involved operatives.
Candidates in NVQ Level 3 Site Supervision will be required to:
- supervise at least 1 operative on the construction site while undergoing the assessment
- read and understand the project Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- implement safe work practices in daily work activities according to RAMS
- liaise with the site management as well as other trade supervisors to organise orderly workflow
- plan and organise work activities in line with project policies and programme of works
- carry out toolbox talks or safety briefings
- check the quality of work against drawings and specifications
- monitor safety on site and carry out safety inspections of tools and/or equipment
- monitor and organise the supply of materials and/or equipment
The NVQ site supervisor assessment course must cover assessment criteria which shows that the candidate (Site Supervisor) has an evident understanding of the Health and Safety aspects of the site. Therefore, the construction site supervisor is required to demonstrate the skills and ability to execute work in accordance with the site policies.
NVQ Level 3 Supervisor Course Eligibility Quiz
Take this super easy quiz and answer 6 simple questions to find out if you qualify for the NVQ level 3 supervisor course.