NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management Requirements
|Assessment Type:||On-Site Assessment|
|Google Rating:||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 stars)|
|CSCS Card Type:||Manager (Black) CSCS card *|
|Dedicated Assessor:||Yes; with direct contact number|
|Assessment Timescale:||2+ months|
|Fast Track Assessment:||4-8 weeks guaranteed (Optional)|
|Classroom Attendance:||No; we'll visit you at your workplace|
|Guidance & Support:||Yes; we're here to help|
|Our Coverage:||All of UK|
The NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management On-Site Assessment and Training (OSAT) program has been specially developed for construction site managers with 5+ years of experience in a management role, preferably working either for the main contractor or a large specialist subcontracting company.
As described in the National Occupational Standards (NOS), the assessment portfolio of the Construction Site Management NVQ course must contain evidence that demonstrates a learner’s competence in essential aspects of the day-to-day running operations of a construction site.
A typical site manager is expected to demonstrate the required practical skills and knowledge to:
- collect and analyse the required Health and Safety information about safe methods of work and implement them in the project organisational procedures to raise H&S awareness and culture in the workplace
- create an efficient programme of works and schedules for different contractor activities, and be able to analyse and amend the programme for the duration of the entire project
- plan and organise work activities in line with the project’s programme of works in order to allocate tasks for subcontractors and involved persons
- organise monitoring and reporting systems of the project progress against programme of works to minimise disruptions
- organise and chair regular project progress meetings
- plan and organise site layout for operatives, work activities, site traffic and storage of the project resources
- implement the planning and organisation of the supply of the project resources
- organise and implement project cost control procedures
- implement quality control and reporting system
- identify and implement environmental protection procedures
As per the Awarding Body's recommendation, while undergoing the NVQ assessment, the Construction Site Manager (learner) must be in charge of either a large specialist subcontracting company or the main contractor’s managing team.
Construction Site Management NVQ Course Eligibility Quiz
Take this super easy quiz and answer 7 simple questions to find out if you qualify for the NVQ level 6 Site Management assessment course.